Kyma is a social-first media owner based in Shoreditch, London. We’re on a huge growth trajectory, with top-tier clients already working with us and a hunger for more. We operate an enormous network of social media communities, creating branded content to hyper-engaged audiences on behalf of brands and agencies.
We are communities - united by true passion. Kyma drives brands forward on the wave of social media, precisely matched to the right audience. We are radically transparent creative experts, offering market-beating agility and value.
We are at the cutting edge - always the fastest moving and most adaptable - predicting trends, never following. We are different. We are powerful. We are leaders in our field and beyond. We are our audiences. Building communities, connecting people with real passion.
What we are looking for
- We’re looking for a campaign manager to oversee a variety of campaigns ar one time and project manage them
- A highly driven individual keen to jump into a medium sized agency
- An extensive understanding of the influencer marketing landscape.
- An good understanding and experience of working with TikTok, Instagram & Facebook.
- A “get up and go” attitude to help build global campaigns
- Confident in client calls, client management and key opportunities
- Confident in CPM’s, CPI’s, CPA’s and industry relevant metrics/data
- Commercially driven individual with the ability to spot “upsell” opportunities
- Working directly between the creative team and campaign executives.
- Client facing handling a variety of campaigns simultaneously
- The ability to multi-task client relations and influencer management simultaneously
- Weekly updates to the managing director reporting on gross/net profit and live opportunities
- Delegating work to junior executives and clear processes to ensure efficiency
- Proactive solving solutions mid-campaign
- Manage commercial performance of individual campaigns
- Manage budgets of upto £50k.
- 2+ years of management experience within an influencer marketing agency
- Industry leading experience and knowledge of influencer marketing.