Agency Partnership Manager
We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Partnership Manager with a strong sales background in the agency space who can bring both strategy and creative flair to our team. Our footprint is expanding, our clients are growing and this is a great opportunity to be part of something incredible.
The Role in a Nutshell
Brand partnerships and sales as a whole form the backbone of any agency, supporting growth, and developing new expansion opportunities. We are looking for ambitious and commercially driven candidates to support further growth.
You will be responsible for researching the market and identifying target brands in the agency space to build relationships, develop sales opportunities, support the execution of pitches, and deliver a consistent sales pipeline. Building relationships with agencies, marketing managers/directors, and key individuals from each client in the marketing teams will be essential.
- Identify relevant leads in the agency space
- Communicate the value of Kairos Media to new leads
- Liaise with global top-tier current and potential clients
- Coordinate and support the development of pitch decks with the design team to deliver world-class materials to our clients
- Assist with campaign planning, creation, and strategy
- Contribute to the team’s content planning and creative design sessions
- Provide support at out-of-office events
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks
- Substantial contacts with media and pr agencies in the United Kingdom
- Extensive knowledge of the video games industry
- Basic knowledge of influencer marketing
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Passion for all things social media and online marketing
- Pro-active attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision
- Office closure over Christmas and additional paid time off
- Access to discounts and perks on your favorite tech and highstreet brands.
- Birthday day off- and we always provide the cake!
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company events
- Community and charity days
- Early finish and free-drinks every Friday