Full Stack Developer
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. Specialists in Influencer marketing, content creation, content amplification, social listening and esports market strategy, we have created a leading, global service trusted by over 100 brands.
Do you have experience in full stack development (focus on PHP, HTML, CSS) and an interest within esports? Are you looking to work in a unique agency environment that brings something different to the table every single day? You should definitely get in touch!
Operating and launching promotions in key markets around the world from our Old Street, London and Hollywood, Los Angeles offices. we're growing rapidly, and boast access to over 5000+ online personalities, reaching 150 million subscribers and in excess of 950 million monthly viewers.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic full stack developer with an interest within esports who can manage our internal software offering, both leading the development of several platforms (both front and backend). You will be responsible for creating an industry leading tournament offering for our clients.
Day to day responsibilities
- Lead development of all Kairos in-house software
- Ensure platform innovation, developing the product to be market leading
- Develop and improve our existing software (PHP, HTML, CSS focus)
- Modifying features to suit new client needs
- Software testing & bug fixes
- Strong knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS (2+ years working experience)
- Background within gaming / esports (as a fan or professional)
- Understanding of tournament software
- Design background preferable (not essential)
- Willingness to work (very rare) weekends to support events
- Pro-active attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision
- While the company has been around for just over 3 years, we are still at the beginning of our journey and we can offer responsibility, respect and opportunities to really contribute to the next phase of our company.