Talent Sourcer (1 year contract)
As a Talent Sourcer for Kabam, you will focus on building the candidate pipeline for various key roles at Kabam as we continue our growth as an organization. Your sourcing support will directly impact our game production performance and timeline as well as the organization’s staffing health.
Do you enjoy using your understanding of the talent market, ability to source for critical roles, and your natural ability to build rapport with candidates? Kabam is looking for a high-performerto join our Talent Acquisition team!
This is a 1 year contract role to start.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for sourcing efforts for over 35 requisitions in 2021 including: Game Design, User Experience, Live Operations, and Game Art
- Utilize effective sourcing strategies to build pipeline for various positions in creative and/or technical roles in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Work alongside talent acquisition partners and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop strategies for Kabam to attract top-tier talent
- Continually research and analyze best recruitment and sourcing strategies and employing them accordingly
- Screen candidates for best fit for our various positions, while incorporating a relationship and client-focused approach to build strong connections with local talent for current and future positions
- Strategize and coordinate sourcing activities including tailored job postings, advertising, and recruitment & branding events
- Carefully crafting and reinforcing the recruitment brand at every touchpoint, raising awareness of and interest in Kabam in the talent marketplace
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- A client service oriented and know-your-candidates/hiring managers mindset
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience, preferably in the gaming/high tech industry
- Experience using Boolean search techniques on various platforms (ex. LinkedIn)
- Experience with lead generation using groups, communities, niche websites, and other creative ways to build candidate pipeline
- Effective written and verbal communication
- The ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with varying timelines
- Someone who is comfortable over-communicating, and liaising with multiple groups internally (recruiters, hiring managers, etc.)
- Experience using applicant tracking tools, preferably in Lever
- Ownership and self-motivation for continuous learning and improvement
It will be a plus if you also have:
- An understanding of hiring trends within the local gaming/tech industry
- A solid record of working proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience sourcing in companies that are scaling Understanding of related markets in AR/VR, VFX and Animation
- The ability to work as a team-player
- Passion for connecting great people to the right opportunities
- A proven track record of candidate engagement
- Strategic and solution-oriented thinking
- 2+ solid years in sales / customer service sector
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.