Senior QA Analyst
You have a passion for mobile gaming and a love for testing. Along with your proactive work ethic, you have a team-oriented personality that will champion the quality review process in our games. With the intent is to grow your skills in Quality Assurance, you are looking to build a career in the games industry.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a Senior QA Analyst to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel Contest of Champions and our Transformers Forged to Fight . We've got some new projects in the make as well!
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will contribute by:
- Primary owner of the test plan and task verification process for their assigned features or team
- Works within the QA department to support the implementation of new tools and process improvements
- Manage communication and relationships with dev partners and with dependent QA teams
- Create and execute end-to-end test plans on all processes and design all program documents
- Ability to conduct and monitor test plan execution and recommend changes to coverage based on results, including automation test plans
- Ability to accept ownership of features and recommend, implement and drive solutions to blocking issues
- Flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies and processes supporting QA initiatives
Adding to the mix, your background should include:
- 5-8 years related game testing experience in a similar capacity, preferably for mobile games
- Technical Abilities: Solid understanding of Game Design
- Familiarity with both Android and Apple devices
- Strong aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.