Senior Office Coordinator
As a Senior Office Coordinator, you play a key role in maintaining the office space for Kabam’s game studio in our vibrant San Francisco office. This entails maintaining our physical office space, organizing social events for your colleagues, and identifying and recommending facilities improvements over time. You build excellent relationships with all SF team members and support the SF Office Leadership Team.
All of our teams are currently working from home, so some of the duties below will adjust to accommodate a remote working environment. This role is essential to keep up the employee experience while working remotely.
As the Senior Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for a number of duties, including:
- Being a Kabam culture ambassador for our employees in our San Francisco office
- Organizing office events: small to medium size events
- Filing expense reports of SF Leadership Team
- Coordinating with building maintenance, contractors and service vendors
- Scheduling and managing office repairs as needed
- Supporting the planning and coordination of social events
- Assisting in carrying out birthdays/weddings/newborns celebrations for staff, updating birthday slides, sending newbie emails
- Admin duties (scheduling couriers, etc.)
- Ensuring the overall office environment is in order, organized, and for when we return to the office
- Performing general office upkeep (cleaning, tidying, organizing) of meeting rooms, kitchens and common areas as needed
- Maintaining office equipment and building office furniture as needed
- Ordering and maintaining office, first aid, and kitchen supplies & food and beverages as needed
In addition, the following assistance to the Business Development team:
- Run reports and add to presentations (Sensor Tower, Tableau, etc.)
- Pulling together BD reporting
- Scheduling meetings
- Organizing partner events: small to medium size
- Filing expense reports
- Obtaining public company earnings reports and highlighting key information
- Researching game companies
- Filing and organizing information (internal and external reports)
- Ordering and sending materials to vendors
- Assisting with presentations
- At least two years’ experience in an office administration role, office manager role, or equivalent experience.
- Completion of high school diploma.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner with staff at all levels; achieves team consent and buy-in; adjusts communication style to the audience; explains difficult situations clearly
- Collaborates effectively with others in same discipline, and cross-discipline on a regular basis
- Assists with knowledge and skill development for others; inspires and encourages teamwork; creates and sustains a positive work environment.
- Interprets internal/external business issues and best practice in own function; applies to own role
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires proper issue identification.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Operates according to Kabam's Core Principles: Be Accountable, Collaborate for Better Solutions, Build Trusted Relationships, Communicate Openly and Clearly, Innovate and Learn
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight , Shop Titans and Mini Guns . These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.