(Closed) People Coordinator
As a People Coordinator at Kabam, you will serve as the first point of contact for People related queries for CAN & US Kabam staff. The People Coordinator will conduct Employee Onboarding activities, prepare HR documents such as employment and job change agreements & process HRIS transactions, provide administration and coordination support for in-house programs & employee engagement activities, among other duties.
This is a full time contract role (12-month term), with the possibility for extension.
- Facilitate new hire on-boarding and orientation activities
- Process & Upkeep employee data within HCM (Dayforce & Lever)
- Ensure all necessary HR forms and documents are received from Managers and track future dated changes; e-filed in appropriate employee file
- Generate job related documents (i.e. employment verification, employment agreements, job change letters)
- Support employees with their benefits administration, ensuring all benefits enrolment & information updates are processed in a timely fashion
- Assist in the administration of the employee departure process
- Partner with People Business Partners to ensure smooth administration of performance management and compensation program
- Contributes to HR Analytics, e.g. creates reports for internal teams and some business leaders as requested
- Contributes to project management (e.g. takes minutes, schedules, sends follow-ups, etc.) and leads small projects in own domains
- 1-2 years of similar experience in a fast-paced environment. Tech or gaming industry experience is nice to have.
- Education in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred.
- Technical Abilities: Intermediate to advanced level in MS Office and/or Google suite of products (e.g. Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written & spoken English skills. French proficiency is an asset.
- Communication: Communicates in a clear, concise and professional manner with staff at all levels; participates in discussions and offers constructive opinions.
- Leadership: Coordinates work with peers; actively improving skills for further development; self-sufficient and proactive.
- Collaboration: Collaborates effectively with others in the same discipline across feature groups and cross-discipline as required.