User Acquisition Specialist
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
Jam City is on the hunt for the best and brightest User Acquisition Specialist in Los Angeles to work on our next generation of top-10 cross-platform games. We're looking for a talented User Acquisition Specialist with a passion for marketing, user acquisition and games. This role will support the marketing team’s efforts on player acquisition campaigns, coordinate with marketing designers to come up with the next eye catching creative, and manage budgets and marketing strategy.
- A team player willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
- A fast learner, as you will continually be optimizing efforts based on data-driven metrics and ever-developing tech.
- Develop an acquisition marketing strategy for Jam City game franchises
- Manage and optimize a large, multi-million-dollar acquisition marketing budget
- Own and present key performance metrics including ROAS and internal KPI targets to senior leadership.
- Monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analysis to refine strategies.
- Work closely with UA managers and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Motivated to identify missing opportunities and take them on as your own.
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Passion/knowledge for games.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably one in a quantitative discipline.
- 1+ year experience in business or partnership development or digital marketing.
- Strong entry-level or internship experience.
- Proficient in excel and powerpoint.
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues.
- Ridiculously awesome work ethic.
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with other mobile and online companies.
- Knowledge of mobile advertising campaign setup, optimization, and accounts management.
- Experience with media buying on social channels (Facebook, Google, Apple, etc) is a plus.
- Ability to vet potential partners as first point of contact for Jam City.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.