Senior Product Manager - Product Strategy
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
About The Role:
Jam City is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Central Product team.
- Determine/own the strategy/roadmap for feature teardowns as well as helping prioritize development of feature wins across our portfolio
- Collaborate with game teams to help define product vision and strategy based on deep understanding of game design and engagement/monetization mechanics
- Partner closely with production and design teams to conceptualize, spec, and implement engaging features, mechanics, systems and modalities of play
- Tear down innovative product features across competitor titles to inform game teams and senior executive of current product trends; be the product ‘eyes and ears’ of the organization
- Lead central product initiatives that influence product design across game teams; lead product initiatives through rigorous analysis, expert communication, and influence
- Analyze game metrics (acquisition, retention, engagement, monetization, virality) and proactively identify opportunities for product improvements
- Partner effectively across marketing, consumer insights, and other core functions to drive value for game teams and senior executives.
- Strong passion for video games
- Self-starter; internally motivated to solve problems through combination of critical thinking and creativity
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively
- 3-5 years of experience in mobile gaming, top-tier consulting, tech product management, or similar functions
- Strong experience in quantitative analysis, including the ability to model game parameters in Excel
- Excellent data analysis & SQL skills required
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Performance-driven self-starter and team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science and/or Engineering or MBA from top B-school preferred.
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly