As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent for our Bingo team in Toronto. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays*
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan*
- Life Insurance, RRSP matching, Flexible Spending Accounts & More*
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Company Events such as movie night, pub night and more…
- You'll be equipped with a high-end laptop, monitor and mobile device
- Convenient location in downtown Toronto’s entertainment and technology district
*Only applies to full-time positions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Jam City Toronto is looking for a QA Analyst to become a driving force on our game team. This role will work closely with Developers, Game Designers and Community to create amazing, fun, social mobile game experiences.
- Creating detailed bug reports in our issue tracking database, while communicating status changes to the team.
- Following priorities from the QA lead and product leads, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Verifying issue resolutions across all supported platforms and stabilizing release candidates.
- Working alongside a highly collaborative development team, supporting them with detailed investigations of issues.
- Seeing features progress from design to creation in a vibrant working environment.
- Experience testing mobile games and working alongside a development team.
- Experience with JIRA, or any other issue tracking product.
- Extensive knowledge of QA pipeline and methodologies.
- Comfort driving solutions, speaking up and pushing goals.
- Effective communicator, with a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform tasks independently and with a team.
- Heavily detail-oriented, with an inquisitive nature.
- Strong desire to make positive changes for a product many players feel strongly about.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with iOS, Android, and Facebook platforms.
- Passion for gaming, up-to-date on current trends relative to social/mobile gaming.
- Coding experience would be beneficial.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.