As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
Jam City is searching for the best and brightest Producer to work on an unannounced mobile game based on a major IP. We're looking for someone who isn’t afraid to dive into complex problems and own the outcomes. The ideal candidate is passionate about gaming and has excellent communication skills. They are an independent self-starter with sound judgment and strong analytical skills. The perfect candidate can’t get enough of casual F2P games, has experience developing major IP products and knows how to lead in a collaborative work environment.
- Lead development and communications of day-to-day tasks and scheduling for developers, artists and designers.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communications, organization, process, and accountability across all departments.
- Not afraid to get “in the weeds” and be hands on while fostering a positive & creative environment.
- Identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Lead and motivate team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available resources.
- Provide progress updates to senior leadership and works well under stress, pressure and deadlines.
- Celebrates success and mitigates difficulties.
- Experience in a production role in the gaming industry.
- Experience working in a live game environment.
- Experience developing with major IP (approvals, regular cross-company coordination).
- Comfortable orchestrating work across engineering, art, and design disciplines.
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to balance project demands with creative essentials. You inspire quality, creativity, and fun while still managing project resources and timelines.
- Understanding of social game mechanics including acquisition, engagement, and monetization strategies to deliver high value products.
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities.
- Strong project management experience with industry disciplines and tools like Agile Scrum, Jira, Trello, Confluence etc.
- Knowledgeable of current industry trends: stays up-to-date on competitive products and best practices for Facebook and mobile device development.
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing.
- An expert leading in a collaborative environment.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.