Graphic Designer - UA Marketing
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Indefinite contract + benefits
- Private health insurance coverage
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- 2 Hour mid day play/lunch break
- Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Convenient location in northern Bogotá near 93 Park
Jam City Bogota is looking for a full-time Marketing Graphic Designer to create compelling designs for advertisements for our mobile game titles across major social and ad publishing networks. We are looking for a creative and talented individual who has hands-on experience creating custom art using game assets and art to tell a visual story, specifically for performance-based marketing and app store content. You can embrace a concept and make it your own through comprehension of the messaging hierarchy and goals. You take art direction to the next level through a deep understanding of visual communication combined with a curiosity to explore design and cognitive sciences. You find efficient ways to improve the creative & technical processes and speak up when you see areas of opportunity that will help benefit yourself and the wider team.
** In order to be considered, you MUST provide us with either a link to an online portfolio, website or a pdf showcasing recent artwork upon application.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create best in class static UA ads for use on Facebook, Instagram, Ad Networks, etc.
- Pioneering best practices in art production efficiency, templates, and communication.
- Ideate and create marketing content following IP specific brand and style guidelines.
- Successfully produce concurrent projects with the team in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders on both the game product team, and other marketing personnel.
- Work with Art Leads & Creative Directors to create sisual Identities and brand styles
- Collaborate with animators, MGFX artists, editors, and producers on creative ideation and exploration, executing new designs and animation.
- Must include a portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and specific information on what your individual project contributions were.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience specifically within creative marketing for entertainment. This could be with an agency, mobile gaming company or related creative studio environment.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Strong communication skills with an ability to take and deliver constructive feedback.
- An interest in performance-driven ad creative, and an ability to spot trends or patterns in content in order to establish best practices for new content generation.
- Able to collaborate on projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong eye for quality and acute attention to detail.
- Passionate about mobile games and technology.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Ability to illustrate original content
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.