Creative Marketing Producer
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
Jam City is looking for a Creative Producer to join our Marketing Creative Team! Working cross-functionally with artists and marketers, this role will support digital marketing creative production across Jam City’s portfolio of successful mobile titles. The role necessitates an organized, self motivated problem solver, with an eye for aesthetics and a passion for developing performance based, digital marketing content. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team focused on data driven strategy and creative innovation, driving performance and customer engagement.
- Work with Creative Director, Producers, Artists, Media Buyers and External Vendors to deliver marketing content for use across Jam City’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage workflow from concept to delivery.
- Prioritize and track requests to ensure content is delivered on schedule.
- Ensure marketing creative meets brand expectations and style guidelines.
- Collaborate on creative strategy and planning.
- Organize, support and help optimize team processes.
- Track industry trends and competitor strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 3+ years experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Solid experience in video production & post production in a project management producer role
- A willing collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of best practice for user acquisition in mobile, digital marketing campaigns.
- An extended network of video related contacts; live action producers, Motion Graphics freelance artists, Sound designers, etc.
- Experience in seeking and licensing audio and stock imagery
- Experience in quality assurance for final deliverables - core understanding of file types, frame rates, aspect ratios, etc.
- Ability to multitask, take ownership, and balance multiple projects with competing schedules.
- Understanding of workflow and technical requirements for various creative asset types (static, gif, cinemagraph, video, 3D etc).
- Comfortable in Adobe Photoshop and related Adobe Suite packages.
- Proficient with Office, G-Suite or related productivity applications.
- Wrike and JIRA experience a plus.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.