Associate Game Designer
ABOUT THE ROLE
We need a sharp and ambitious Associate Game Designer who possesses a passion for mobile gaming and the desire for the flawless execution of new game content. Your knowledge in the game space, as well as your extraordinary attention to detail, makes you an invaluable player for game design. You will work with the team to ensure best practices are being used to deliver only the highest quality products to our players.
- Construct visual gameplay sequences and content with close attention to artistic and narrative detail.
- Work with existing narrative and design specifications to set up interactive scenes with thought to camera compositions, transitions, and ambient animations.
- Collaborate with technical, narrative and art teams to ensure best execution and practices.
- Find creative solutions to create the most dramatic and fun experience with provided tools.
- Configure scripted events, animations and dialogue sequences on schedule with release dates and milestones.
- Self-motivated individual who takes a high level of ownership in their work.
- Strong organizational skills -- you value documentation and pay close attention to small details.
- Strategic thinker who can anticipate and resolve an issue before it slows down the release process.
- Knowledge of mobile technology -- its boundaries and unique potential as it applies to games.
- You love games! As an active member of the industry, you understand how bugs directly affect the player.
- BA/BS Degree.
NICE TO HAVE
- Background in theater, film or cinematography.
- Experience working with Unity.
- Experience with live-ops, especially in a free to play mobile environment.
- Experience working on a cooking or interior design title, or puzzle-builder.
- BS in Computer Science and/or related experience.