Associate Content Designer
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
We are looking for a versatile Associate Content Designer with a discerning eye for interior design content and an interest in mobile games / technology. If you thrive in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment, you may be the right fit. As an Associate Content Designer, you will support the Content Team (Content Designers and Lead) from an implementation perspective. You will be responsible for assisting the content pipeline and making sure game vision is met. Your main focus will be on content coordination for day-to-day live game operations with the goal of driving revenue, engagement, and user happiness. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced candidates with a passion for content creation and production.
- Curate an extensive catalogue of compelling interiors, furniture, and decor for digital game production
- Assist Content Designers in the release of daily game content
- Write compelling game copy to drive engagement
- Ensure that all assets are properly named and classified
- Lead troubleshooting in case of live content bugs and issues; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem
- Have a strong pulse on interior design trends and creative solutions for implementation in game form.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to ensure consistency of information and best practices.
- Measure KPIs and make recommendations based on findings
- 2+ years of experience in content management, project management, production, digital media, mobile apps or similar
- Self starter with ability to operate independently and on a team towards goals, with the ability to exhibit strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Keen eye for interiors, home decor and design
- Proficiency in a Mac OS, Google Apps, spreadsheets, photoshop is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively with small to large teams in a deadline-driven environment.
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience in Mobile App industry, home decor or interior design, a plus
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.