Senior Producer (M/F)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our studio in Lyon, we are working on brands like The Crew, The Crew 2.
Reporting to the Studio Director, you oversee the production of an unannounced project. In this context, you are responsible for its good development, its quality and the respect on time and on budget.
- Define and present the project development strategy to Ubisoft and management
- Define the scope of the project and the main deliverables
- Suggest a production plan for each platform
- Define and monitor the project budget
- Organize and optimize the production times of each team
- Prioritize tasks and decide on concession to respect deadlines, quality and budget.
- Manage risks and emergencies by organizing and deploying the necessary actions
- Present development progress to management
- Support and challenge the vision of the Creative Director
- Challenge the Technical Department on technological choices
- Ensure that the level of quality is as expected
Human ressources :
- Define and identify the resources necessary for the production
- Present and validate the hiring plan to management
- Follow and participate in the career development of the teams
- Manage the Associate Producers in charge of the project
- 5 years minimum experience as a Producer
- Experience of several AAA productions
- Advanced knowledge of the video game market and industry.
- Result oriented
- Leadership: able to lead and motivate a team around a common goal
- Sense of organization and planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Remuneration according to the experience
- Vacation bonus
- Profit-sharing and participation agreement
- Four free games and eight concert tickets with discount per year
Ubisoft Ivory Tower is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.