(Closed) Sponsorship Manager
ITP Gaming was launched in March 2019 to provide strategy, content, management and execution of large scale gaming events across GCC, working with a network of global game publishers, hardware providers and influencers to bring the biggest title launches and gaming tournaments to the Middle East.
A Senior Sales Manager is required to join the expanding ITP Gaming team.
You will be required to sell event sponsorships for the various events which ITP Gaming host throughout the year including online gaming tournaments, eSports events and gaming activations.
This is an exciting opportunity in Dubai to work with one of the region's largest media companies within our ITP Gaming division.
Achieving sales target and growing product revenue streams, new business development, managing a set of existing gaming and non-gaming clientsWeekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasting
- Educated to a degree-level, the ideal candidate should have more than 5 years of sales experience in regional event sponsorship and a background in digital advertising.
- Experience working in the gaming industry, particularly eSports is highly desired.
- Ambitious, aggressive, proactive, creative and hungry for success.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and prioritise in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and organisational skills.
- Arabic language skills and a passion for gaming would be advantageous.
Please apply with a copy of your CV and a cover letter reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Benefits being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.