Live Streaming and Editing Specialist (Arabic Speaker)
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 90.6 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influences agency.
You will be responsible for the production of live video gaming content, ensuring all assets and equipment are in place to deliver uninterrupted live stream broadcasts of the highest quality.
Working closely with the ITP Gaming division, the job requires the successful candidate to setup equipment prior to the live stream, manage suitable testing, operate all equipment and supervise the live stream during broadcast.
The ideal candidate has a passion for gaming with an in-depth understanding of live stream best practice on various digital platforms including Twitch & YouTube.
This is an exciting opportunity in Dubai to work with one of the region's largest media companies within our production department.
- Manage A-Z live stream operations from set-up and operating equipment to live stream testing and monitoring of live broadcasts.
- Create live stream assets including stingers, lower thirds, overlays etc.
- Video editing of pre-recorded content for use on various digital channels e.g., web, Twitch, Discord, YouTube, social media
- Educated to a degree-level, the ideal candidate has 3 years’ video production experience in gaming/sports live broadcasts.
- Video production/editing experience is a must
- Proficient using mixing equipment including Blackmagic switchers and audio mixers to connect multiple feeds and audio sources into one live broadcast.
- Strong knowledge of filming equipment (4K cameras, lenses, sound and lighting) and software including vMix, OBS Studio, StreamLabs OBS, Wirecast.
- Solutions-orientated and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Passion for gaming and eSports is mandatory.
- Arabic language skills desirable.