Brand Activation Executive - ITP Gaming
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 104.6 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organised event executive, with experience of delivering experiential activations to join our ITP Gaming division.
ITP Gaming provides management and execution of large scale gaming events across the GCC, working with a network of global game publishers, hardware providers and influencers to bring the biggest content launches and gaming tournaments to the region.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in execution of large scale events for leading global brands. They will be able to work both as part of a team and independently to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and execute activations to a high standard that exceeds client expectations. The successful candidate will be passionate about their work, have an interest in gaming and a willingness to travel.
- Assist with the creation and execution of experiential gaming concepts including participation in brainstorming sessions, pitches, mood boards, procurement and production
- Work with our creative team to bring concepts to life and design event collaterals
- Create event materials including status documents, project plans, call sheets and run of shows
- Liaise with both internal departments and third-party suppliers on event deliverables to manage and execute all aspects of activations
- Campaign evaluation including creation of case studies, reporting and multimedia deliverables
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and organisational skills
- An attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Solution orientated with a proactive approach to troubleshooting
- Enthusiasm for the range of talent we work with, from international celebrities to regional gaming influencers
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Word and Excel