2D Animation & Illustration Artist
Ironhide Game Studio is an Uruguayan video game studio founded in 2010. We work developing games for mobile devices, PC and consoles. In addition to the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, played by millions worldwide, in 2017 we launched our second IP, Iron Marines.
We are looking for a talented Artist with excellent technical skills and ability to adapt to new art styles, engaging in a broad range of duties from Illustration, Animation, Environment and Character design, right down to UI/UX
As a member of our team, you will be working closely with Programmers, Game Designers, and other great Artists to achieve the best quality and experience for our games, while collaborating in a fun and enriching environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent working knowledge with Flash/Animate and Photoshop tools.
- A versatile artist with strong digital and traditional 2D skills encompassing core areas such as draughtsmanship, composition, light and colour, anatomy, etc.
- Experience in character and VFX animation.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Knowledge about videogames, mechanics, and platforms.
- Understanding of development or art programs such as Unity or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience developing video games (for companies or independently).
- Academic training.
- Basic English.
Please include with your application:
- Portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of visual effects and animation timing.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location: Ciudad Vieja, Montevideo, Uruguay