Senior IT Support Specialist
IOI is currently searching for a full-time Senior IT Support Specialist for our Office in Barcelona.
We are looking for a service-minded, highly organized IT professional with a technical background and excellent communication skills. You will work in a very technical game environment where multitudes of hardware and software solutions are in daily use.
You will be an enthusiastic, team minded creative problem solver with an eye for proactive solutions. You should be structured, flexible, comfortable with change and able to work well in an environment where a lot is happening.
You will be the primary IT person on site and your time will include both local and global tasks in close collaboration with IOI Copenhagen where most IT services are hosted. You will be part of a great global IT team that are very enthusiastic about our work, computer games, drinking coffee and socializing.
The Senior IT Supporter reports to the IT Manager and is responsible for delivering consistently exemplary service.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- As the face of IT, provide frontline IT Support to staff at IOI Barcelona, taking responsibility and accurately logging and updating all support requests in Service Desk software.
- Troubleshooting technical issues on computers, software, printers, working together with other support staff to prioritize and resolve tickets efficiently.
- Creation and administration of users in Active Directory
- Assembling, installing and supporting computer hardware/software.
- Ensuring devices are updated with software and firmware updates.
- Installing and supporting AV equipment in meeting rooms.
- Keeping order in the IT equipment at IOI Barcelona.
- Ensuring printers are working optimally and troubleshoot them if needed.
- Administering mobile phones and subscriptions.
- Ensuring company devices are on par with the local and cloud IT policy requirements.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge in the field of existing IT infrastructure and applications, with a solid awareness of trends and upcoming developments in the field.
- Driving software and hardware asset management to keep track of relevant company assets and ordering additional licenses or equipment when stocks are low.
- A positive team player with a motivated mindset with the ability to be self-driven to achieve exemplary results.
- Fast learner and the will to learn new areas of importance.
- Relevant experience working with IT Support.
- Windows 10 experience, including troubleshooting, driver installation, group policy, software maintenance etc.
- Experience supporting corporate and gaming spec PC / laptop hardware.
- Wired/Wireless Network experience and Troubleshooting skills.
- Experience supporting Microsoft 365 applications in general.
- Due to the nature of the position, you will have access to all information and data available to a system administrator. Hence this role requires a disclosure of your criminal record
- Fluent in English speech and writing.
- Experience of administrating Microsoft 365 / Azure cloud.
- Experience with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM/SCCM)
- Experience with software package creation for silent installation on Windows devices.
- Microsoft certifications.
- A passion for technology and video games.