IO Interactive is looking for a highly organized and service-minded colleague, to join our HR team in either Copenhagen or Malmö! If you are always proactive, work independently, and have a strong sense for detail, we would like to meet you!
As an HR Coordinator, you will get the responsibility of consistently delivering exemplary HR service and support to the organization. Among other things, you will play a key role in making sure recruitment runs smoothly. You will report to the Head of HR, and work in very close collaboration with our HR Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter, and HR Manager in Malmö.
By joining IO Interactive, you will become part of a highly international environment, full of creative and passionate game developers.
What you will do:
- You will post open job ads in Emply and our website, making sure they align with our communication style and standard.
- Book, coordinate, schedule interviews and handle last minute changes either from candidates or our hiring teams.
- Book, plan and coordinate candidate travel.
- Prepare employee contracts & addendums and support our HR Consultant in doing so.
- Organize onboarding for our new employees: plan and coordinate meetings, making sure new starters and IT’s needs are met for either remote or on-site onboarding.
- Keep employee and candidate data up to date in our new HR and ATS System, Emply.
- Ensure we are compliant with GDPR for any process and be highly responsible about it.
- Apply for extension of residence, work permits, employee special tax schemes, and business visas.
- Assist in coordinating and organizing accommodation for foreign employees moving to Denmark & Sweden. Mostly this is handled by the relocation company, but in a few cases, we will need your help.
- Assist in organizing company events, such as Summer parties, DHL & Christmas dinners, and our yearly ‘Christmas hygge’ evening for employees and their families.
- Conducting candidate background checks, when needed.
- General HR service and advice to the organization.
Who you are:
- You have minimum 2 years of hands-on, administrative HR experience.
- You get a kick out of coordinating, structuring information and having a clear, detailed overview, and you see yourself performing related tasks daily.
- You are highly proactive, structured, thorough, and accountable.
- You have an eagle eye for detail and accuracy.
- You feel at home in an international and multicultural environment, able to relate to creative people in an informal workplace.
- You are an experienced user of IT, especially of MS Office package.
- You speak and write English fluently – many of our employees and candidates come from outside of Denmark, so all communication, paperwork and meetings will be in English.
- It is an advantage if you have fair knowledge of Danish & Swedish labor law.
We would love it if you had:
- A passion for video games.
Who we are:
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 27 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö offices.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. The position is open in both our Malmö and Copenhagen offices.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!