Senior Gameplay Engineer
inXile entertainment is an Xbox Game Studio led by Brian Fargo. We specialize in deep, reactive, and narrative-focused RPGs, but also love exploring other genres. Our studio is filled with passionate developers who love making games, and playing them.
InXile Entertainment is looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced Senior Gameplay Engineer for a next-generation role-playing game. The ideal candidate will have experience in prototyping experiences for RPGs and action-oriented games and has a passion for creating compelling gameplay. Working collaboratively and iteratively with multi-disciplinary teams, the Senior Gameplay Engineer will be vital to creating fun and engaging experiences for inXile’s next great role-playing adventure. Does this sound like you? Come and join us!
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and artists to create gameplay prototypes that bring the game vision to life
- Create well architected systems that encourage rapid iteration
- Transfer prototype systems to game code adhering to defined processes and standards
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the video game or related industry
- Demonstrated success prototyping game experiences
- Strong knowledge of C++ with the ability to implement Object Oriented Programming model system designs
- Strong familiarity and development experience with Unreal 4.0
- Experience developing and driving of technical features from concept to final
- Self-motivation and willingness to participate in many areas of game development
- 2 or more years of professional experience working with Unreal Engine 3 or 4
- Passion for games, especially RPGs
- Experience in other programming languages in addition to C++