(Closed) Social Media Manager
*Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Inven Global is a leading esports media company that delivers all manner of gaming content, events, and experiences to its readers. Based in Irvine, California with offices in South Korea, Inven Global brings together a team of creative gamers and content creators that work together to expand the esports industry and entertain a new generation of competitive gaming fanatics!
As our Social Media Manager, you will develop innovative social media campaigns that generate new readership for our content and engagement in our events. Your passion for esports and gaming, understanding of social media, and commitment to success drives your creative strategies to target new customers, build community, and support business goals.
- Create and implement social media content strategies that activates new users and communicate with our existing and potential readership in a meaningful way.
- Maintain and grow our presence on Twitter & Facebook.
- Present a twice-monthly report on the status of existing social media campaigns.
- Liaise regularly with our NA and KR editorial and operations teams to develop the most effective monthly social media calendar.
- 2-3 years of social media and/or community management experience in esports or gaming
- You shape the voice of Inven Global as it engages the wide esports community — be it through banter with players and teams, branding and marketing of our unique content, or just memeing out.
- A Social Media Savant: You have a deep technical understanding of social media platforms and tools. You back up strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and statistics.
- A Creative: You create and maintain Inven Global’s unique voice across our social networks. Your innovative content inspires conversation and engages readers. Standard proficiency in photo/video editing, Adobe Photoshop, and Google Suite is required.
- Self-motivated: You see the opportunities and roll up your sleeves to make magic happen. You contribute ideas and successes and are able to work independently.
- A Gamer & Professional: You not only have an authentic understanding of gaming and esports audiences, but can identify the potential for content to be viral and capitalize on it.
- You have keen knowledge of the communities and scenes of Inven Global’s core titles, including League of Legends, Call of Duty, Super Smash Bros, and Blizzard games.
- An existing robust social media presence in esports
- Korean/English bilingual
For more information about us, please visit www.invenglobal.com.
Inven Global is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees.