Social Media Manager
*Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Inven Global is a leading esports media company that delivers all manner of gaming content, events, and experiences to its readers. Based in Irvine, California with offices in South Korea, Inven Global brings together a team of creative gamers and content creators that work together to expand the esports industry and entertain a new generation of competitive gaming fanatics!
As our Social Media Manager, you will develop innovative social media campaigns that generate new readership for our content and engagement in our events. Your passion for esports and gaming, understanding of social media, and commitment to success drives your creative strategies to target new customers, build community, and support business goals.
- Create and implement social media content strategies that activates new users and communicate with our existing and potential readership in a meaningful way.
- Maintain and grow our presence on all social media platforms. The ideal candidate will keep a pulse on social media activity for gaming and esports communities and adapt our strategies as the landscape changes.
- Present a twice-monthly report on the status of existing social media campaigns.
- Liaise regularly with our editorial and operations teams to develop the most effective monthly social media calendar.
- 2-3 years of social media and/or community management experience in esports or gaming
- An Excellent Communicator: You know how to communicate to internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- A Social Media Savant: You have a deep technical understanding of social media platforms and tools. You back up strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and statistics.
- A Creative: You maintain Inven Global’s unique voice across all social networks. Your innovative content inspires conversation and engages readers. Standard proficiency in photo/video editing, Adobe Suite, and Google Suite is required.
- Self-motivated: You see the opportunities and roll up your sleeves to make magic happen. You contribute ideas and successes and are able to work independently.
- An Ethical Journalist: You follow the principle of ethics and good practice applicable to journalists, including a commitment to “do no harm”.
- A Gamer & a Professional: You not only have an authentic understanding of gaming and esports audiences, but can distinguish between a “good” story and a “must-read” one.
- Keen knowledge of League of Legends, Valorant, CS:GO, Call of Duty: Global Offensive, and Super Smash Bros
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- An existing robust social media presence in esports
For more information about us, please visit www.invenglobal.com.
Inven Global is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees.