Freelance Gaming Guides Writer
*Please submit a cover letter, samples of your work, and your rate (per piece or per word) to be considered for this role.
Inven Global is a leading esports media company that delivers all manner of gaming content, events, and experiences to its readers. Based in Irvine, California with offices in South Korea, Inven Global brings together a team of creative gamers and content creators that work together to expand the esports industry and entertain a new generation of competitive gaming fanatics!
Inven Global is looking for a freelance Gaming Guides Writer! You are an expert of your game of choice and want to share your knowledge, teach, and educate fans on how to become better. You contribute written, video, and graphic content and that entertains, informs, and engages our readers.
- Pitch and write Guide-type content for your game of choice, including:
- Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced guides
- Tier Lists
- “How To”s
- Tips, tricks, and “things I wish I knew” articles
- Work with Inven Global’s editorial staff to deliver on tight deadlines
- Be an expert on one or more of the following titles:
- Super Smash Bros (Melee and Ultimate)
- Legends of Runeterra
- Call of Duty (Warzone and Black Ops)
- Teamfight Tactics
- WoW: Classic
- PUBG Mobile
- Heroes of the Storm
- Generate guide content for on-the-rise titles (ex/ Valheim) or future hot releases primed for such content (ex/ Burning Crusade Classic, Diablo 2: Resurrected, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Experience in SEO practices
- Deep knowledge of their game of choice (provable high rank a bonus)
- 2+ years of experience writing guides