Intrepid Studios is looking for a enthusiastic and talented Producer who is detail-oriented, self-starter with strong analytical skills. As a Producer, you will focus on product development and assist all cross discipline teams with strategic planning to drive projects to completion in a timely manner. The ideal candidate is passionate about gaming and possesses excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Assist in the creation, estimation, and tracking of major milestones, features, tasks, and bugs
- Set and attend studio meetings, take detailed notes, determine and delegate action items, and set follow up meetings
- Help to facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across multiple development teams
- Work closely with other producers and leadership to communicate project status and identify risks
- Identify, communicate, and help to resolve roadblocks in the development pipeline
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in game production
- Shipped at least one AAA game title
- Knowledgeable in game development processes
- Experience working in a fast paced development environment supporting multiple teams
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Jira and Confluence project management tools
- Knowledge of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools (e.g. Visio, Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience as a designer, engineer, or artist (big plus!)
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
Required Application Materials
Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Intrepid
- What games you are currently playing
Founded in 2015, Intrepid Studios is the independent developer and publisher of the upcoming and Most Anticipated MMORPG, Ashes of Creation. Based in beautiful Southern California, Intrepid has assembled a veteran AAA team of tremendous talent and experience in the MMORPG industry. The gaming industry can be a turbulent storm of hiring cycles and layoffs. We’ve set out to do something different, to break this cycle and create an independent studio capable of withstanding the chaos of this industry. We’ve brought on-board a team of professionals that hold a diverse set of skills, and who all share a singular goal: making fun games. The studio is designed to be an open place for collaboration and communication, a place that is conducive to team building and success. Our goal is to build a family that will laugh together, play together, succeed together, and stay together.
All posted positions are full-time, with generous medical benefits options, paid vacation & sick days, and 401k. Please note that while positions are currently remote due to the COVID-19 situation, they are expected to be on-site at our San Diego studio when regular office practices resume.
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Intrepid Studios will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Applicants of all ages, identities, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Intrepid Studios will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.