HR Assistant - Splash Damage
Kickstart is a Government scheme aimed to help support young people back into work after the economic effects of the pandemic. It’s aimed at 16-24-year-olds who are not in education and are currently claiming universal credit.
The Job Placements are only available for Universal Credit claimants aged 16 to 24 who are referred to employers by the DWP, you can register your interest via the link below.
Splash Damage was born from competitive online games and we have carried that spirit with us. From three friends coding in a bedroom, we're now more than 300 friends creating genre-leading AAA experiences in some of the world's most beloved franchises, along with our own unique creations.
We are seeking an HR Assistant to support a busy HR team, who can manage and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment. This role has a wide remit which includes an input to all HR admin and has access to sensitive and confidential information. Effective administrative support is vital to the smooth running of the department.
- Carrying out the day-to-day administration processes relating to the employee lifecycle including, but not limited to preparing contracts of employment; onboarding; leaver letters, tracking probation periods, and any ad hoc letters, ensuring the content is complete, accurate, and appropriate for the circumstances.
- In addition to managing holiday and absence trackers – providing regular data reports for management teams, providing administrative support on salary reviews and promotions, and responding to internal and external requests through the management of the HR Zendesk ticket system and inbox.
HRIS Systems Management
- To be the HRIS super user ensuring all the HR systems are populated and deliver reports for the HR team to include starters, leavers, attrition, absence and demographic, etc.
- Ensure that all information on the respective systems is accurate and regularly updated.
- Advise users of the HR systems including resolving or supporting the resolution of problems related to the operation of the systems.
Maintain the master tracker and systems for the company’s core benefits i.e. private medical insurance (PMI), dental, gym membership, childcare vouchers. Be the first point of contact and liaison person between employees and our benefit providers to arrange membership or resolve queries. Manage the monthly reconciliation of benefit invoices/direct debits and liaise with the Accounts payable team accordingly.
You must have experience with the Microsoft Office suite, excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to convey information at all levels and work autonomously in a fast-paced organisation.
As well as a keen attention to detail, the ability to prioritise workload and consistently meet deadlines, and a confident but helpful manner.
You must be able to always deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.