Brazil Marketing Intern
We're looking for an Intern to join the Brazil Marketing team. We look for individuals with a genuine interest in the marketing side of our business. If you have great relationship building skills and you are good to adapt to change, Intel could be a good fit for you. The internship builds a comprehensive knowledge of Intel's products and services, key initiatives, business models, culture, and organizational structure.
You will contribute with the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Support the marketing team in the planning, development and execution of the Marketing plans in Brazil, including marketing campaigns for both Consumer, Gaming and Business audiences and events.
- Support for marketing operations, including budget spreadsheet control and purchasing processes (opening shopping carts, supporting purchase order and interacting with accounts payable team when needed).
- Support on vendor and partner management including contracts approval, adding new suppliers, following up on supplier processes.
- Marketing assets localization and review.
- Coordination of selected customer and partner events
- Collaboration in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, interacting with customers, partners and agencies.
- Support in the development of marketing presentations and reports
- Support in the execution of our Social Media communications.
- Support in the planning and creation of our internal communications.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Good communication skills
- Prioritization skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Active Student of Bachelor's degree Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Engineering or other related fields.
- Languages: Fluent in Portuguese. Intermediate English
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Power Point for reporting and presentations
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (should use functions, create charts, etc) to perform analysis and reporting. Does not need to know how to program Macros or VBA
- Eligible to work and study for at least 1 year and half
- Availability to work 30hs per week
- Must have permanent-unrestricted right to work in Brazil
- Experience with image and video editing tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, InDesign)
- Knowledge of the gaming community and scenario in Brazil
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.