As PR Manager, you will be responsible for internal & corporate external communication. You will work directly together with the management, thus we are looking for a talented storyteller with highly professional communication skills to raise awareness and drive engagement.
- Share our success story. Prepare press materials and take care of our external company communication e.g., prepare interviews for newspapers and magazines, release company numbers & figures, and publish some of our excellent employee success stories.
- Upgrade internal communication. Drive our internal communication to even higher standards. Provide support and consult internal stakeholders regarding external and internal company presentations and improve the overall quality of guidelines.
- Manage investor relations. Create strategically relevant PR stories across the areas of Corporate PR and Investor Relations that are effective and impactful and foster a collaboration within the Group (MTG Gaming).
- Be professional. Stay prepared to tackle and constitute critical industrial topics like data protection and social responsibility.
- Collaboration. Shape & create a cooperative work environment with your stakeholders (e.g. our Management, HR, Community Management) and be a driving force in an agile, multi-cultural, and interdisciplinary atmosphere.
- Professional expertise. You have at least 2 years of experience in managing communications or similar (e.g., journalism, public affairs, or relations).
- Theoretical background. Ideally, you bring a college/university degree (Bachelor or Master Degree) or have experience as a Trainee in a relevant field.
- Proactivity. You are eager for new challenges and play a key role in a constantly growing digital entertainment business. You have a 'can do' work ethos.
- Ownership. You can offer distinct project management and organizational skills as well as a structured approach to work.
- Communication skills. Excellent writing and communications skills in German & English.
- Network mentality. Ideally, you can bring in an existing media network (preferably in general-interest media and gaming-specific outlets).
- Gaming. You have an affinity for mobile and online games. Knowledge of the international games industry, developments, and markets is a big plus.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up as a PR Manager with excellent training and development opportunities, such as online trainings, InnoVersity and conferences.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a PR Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!