(Closed) (Experienced) Haxe Developer – Video Game: Forge of Empires
Our Forge of Empires team is open to hire an experienced Haxe Developer:
As a Haxe Developer, you will join the Tech team of the Forge of Empires project to improve our Development processes and the technical infrastructure. Make use of your professional expertise in Haxe Development, your interest in improving Game Development infrastructure, and your communicational skills to find solutions in a team of Developers to provide the best user experience for our players.
- Work in Game Development. Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of one of our keystone games: Forge of Empires.
- Shape our infrastructure. Strengthen our technical infrastructure by improving our Development tools & workflows, focused on our browser frontend built with Haxe.
- Build team-internal bridges. Share your Haxe / Frontend Game Development knowledge while collaborating closely with Mobile- & Backend Developers, Game Designers, and Artists.
- Broaden your horizon. Participate in the whole feature development lifecycle with a commitment to high-quality results and develop your individual career path within our team of dedicated professionals.
Your skill set:
- Professional Haxe experience. You have worked on commercial Haxe projects.
- Software craftsmanship. You are experienced and well-versed in software architecture and using design patterns.
- Quality mindset. You contribute by creating effective code, proven by browser automation tests.
- Can-do attitude. You are working solution-oriented and efficiently.
- Open-minded team player. You are eager to use your English skills every day & confident working in an international, multicultural environment.
- Professional Game Developer. You have been working as a Frontend / Software Developer in a Game Development team.
- (F2P) Gamer by heart. You are passionate about online games (strategy/F2P) and knowledgeable of relevant game mechanics.
- Professionally qualified. Your theoretical understanding of Software Development is ideally based on a University degree in Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems or similar studies.
- Automation interest. You know your way around popular scripting languages (Python / Bash / Groovy).
- Dynamic mindset. You are a proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to learn and improve.
- Hybrid working model. Contribute from your home in any German city - our company adapted to a hybrid working model, offering remote work even after all the COVID limitations are gone.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Equipment delivery. If you are interested in remote work, we will send all the needed equipment to your home office.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture.
- Dynamic people. Work as part of an agile multicultural team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes.
- Creative processes. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons.
- Outstanding remuneration. We are offering competitive compensation & exceptional benefits, ranging from a company gym to smartphone/tablet of your own choice for personal use.
- Career opportunities. We actively support personal development, pay for any necessary textbooks as well as sending you to conferences.
- Transportation support. We contribute to your public transport ticket and subsidize contributions to the company pension plan.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames' complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years.
To further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Apply and #stayhome:
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Haxe Developer?
We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly.
Stay home and safe!