Concept Artist - Forge of Empires
If you believe in open communication, delivering great results as part of a team and like to focus on Art and composition of InnoGames’ most successful game, then you just might be the person we are looking for!
- Conceptualize, design and create a range of concept art assets mostly focusing on buildings, but also including characters, landscapes and environments to be used as a guide for developing 3D game assets
- Contribute creative ideas to a living game
- Work closely with Game Designers, other Concept Artists and the Team Lead Art to help devise the game's visual style and direction through concept
- Follow art direction and contribute to the development of new creations
- Collaborate with a positive attitude within the Art Team in the creation of new concepts and designs
- Research and integrate visual reference into concepts
- Support Marketing with visual designs and graphic art
Your skill set:
- Degree in graphic design, communication design or comparable experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating the expertise in creating concept art for environments and architecture
- Passionate about art and architecture - a good sense of composition, shape language, color, and lighting
- Outstanding design and illustration skills, expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Proactive and creative personality
- Excellent team and communication skills and the willingness to work iteratively in a collaborative environment
- Ability to develop designs based on art direction and style guides
- Excellent English language skills
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Make progress starting from the probation period and make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Get competitive compensation and 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, etc.
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with great team compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Concept Artist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Cristal Ledesma would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!