Senior Online Engineer
Infinity Ward is looking for a Senior Online Engineer to join our development team working on Call of Duty Modern Warfare! We are looking for passionate Engineers to drive the technology of one of the most successful game franchises in history. We need experienced Online Programmers to improve game network traffic efficiency, instrument and analyze numerous game systems, and build scalable systems to synchronize state between client, server and back-end. Millions of players and thousands of competitors play on the technology we build and carry those experiences for a lifetime. We strive to make those experiences amazing and are looking for exceptional engineers to help make that happen.
- Architecture and implementation of high performance networking code solutions for both client-side and server-side game logic.
- Instrument, profile, analyze, and optimize network game traffic.
- Experience in data science (visualization, analysis, pipelines).
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Proficiency in client-server networking architecture.
- Networking protocol design and implementation.
- Packet bandwidth optimization.
- Experience working with first party online services such as Xbox Live, Sony Playstation Network, or Steam.
- At least 2 shipped video game titles, preferably AAA development experience.
- At least 5-7 years of C++ programming experience in the games industry.
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and most recently, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent workplace environment.