Senior Environment OS Artist
Infinity Ward, developer of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, is looking for a Senior Artist with experience in creating AAA FPS models, excellent communication skills and willingness to guide and help others.
The Senior Artist position will be part of the environment cross-studio collaboration team, working closely with artists at our partner studios, helping to guide artists by ideas and techniques to meet visual quality for the project.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Hands-on create and polish artwork to meet project standards.
- Guide and educate artists on visual quality, storytelling, ideas and execution.
- Develop processes and techniques to improve quality assets.
Technical and Visual
- Advanced knowledge in using Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush, Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Ability to create game art and models that inspires others.
- Understand what makes a model look good, ability to communicate this to others.
- Understand technical execution of game-models for performance and memory.
- 4+ years of CG art industry.
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- Shipped at least two (2) game titles, one (1) being a AAA FPS game.
- Strong collaboration skills and willingness to mentor others.
- Detail oriented with a strong eye for visual quality and realism.
- Thinking outside the box with a can-do/let’s get it done personality.
- Highly motivated self-starter, honest, punctual and have a strong work ethic.
- Organized and strive to work in a development environment, meeting schedules and milestones.