Infinity Ward is currently seeking a Graphic Designer/Store Billboard Artist for an exciting unannounced project.
This person will work closely with the UI/UX Design team and Studio Art Director to establish, original, attractive and enticing billboards to drive store engagement within the Call of Duty community as well as attracting new players to the franchise.
Responsibilities include generating Art content for the Store as well as support materials for Marketing and Branding that are stylish, original, and fit the agreed-upon visual direction. The ability to lend support towards our internal User Interface team may also be called upon in this role.
This Design Artist should have experience in Graphic Design, Marketing, and must demonstrate a broad range of skills and abilities that include:
- Possesses a strong Graphic Design background and can work in a multitude of visual themes and styles.
- Professional experience creating original and bold graphics.
- An awareness of current Design trends and an ability to match these trends, and push towards establishing new trends.
- Possesses a very strong understanding of Typography.
- Experience in Digital Photo manipulation, clean up, and compositing elements together to create new and exciting visuals.
- Previous hands on experience developing static design layouts as it pertains to Marketing, Branding and Advertising.
- Experience working closely with the Art Management: UI Director and UI Art Lead to understand and incorporate needs into COD store.
- Strong ability to speak to design feedback as well as being able to competently explain visual design decisions.
- Ability to conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- Able to actively participate in technical and artistic problem solving.
- Experience understanding and working with Style Guides and specific Art Direction
Tools of the trade:
- Adobe Illustrator
- After Effects
- Marmoset/3D rendering tools
- Experience in User Interface development
- Animation experience/After Effects
- 3ds Max, Maya, Marmoset or other 3D rendering tools
- Shipped at least 1 AAA game title.