Digital Marketing Specialist
Infinity Games is a publisher and developer of games dedicated to relaxation with over 80M downloads on iOS and Android. We are looking for a digital marketing specialist for our games.
This role can be remote or locally in our offices in Lisbon, Portugal. [At the moment the whole team is fully remote due to the COVID]. All equipment will be provided.
- Responsible for planning, setting up, monitoring and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve positive ROI and growth targets.
- Analyze and report business KPIs.
- Build, maintain and enhance Infinity Games relationships with mobile UA partners. Maximizing performance opportunities.
- Work closely with the Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- Work closely with the games teams to ensure goals alignment and update performance benchmarks.
Experience and skills:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in paid social marketing
- BSc or MSc in Marketing, Business Management or relevant field of study
- In-depth understanding and proven expertise with Facebook, Google (UAC), and Instagram mobile ads. Additional platforms (Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, etc.) are a plus!
- Highly analytical, with a deep understanding of cohort analysis and customer acquisition metrics including LTV, ROI, CPC, CPA, CVR, CTR, CPI, ROAS, etc.
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech especially conversion tracking, programmatic advertising, ad monetization, etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills through conversion tracking tools like Firebase, App Store Connect and Google Play Console.
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Good knowledge of English (written and oral).
We consider as a plus:
- Experience in the gaming industry and passion for games.
- Positive attitude, love for problem-solving, and a collaborative desire to work and improve with other human beings.
- Excellent sense of organization, self-motivated and independent mindset
- Amazing communication skills to develop strong relationships with UA partners