IT Support Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Industrial Toys makes games featuring high production values, designed specifically for the unique qualities of mobile devices. Our games Midnight Star and Midnight Star Renegade deliver intense action experiences in mobile sized bursts. Now at EA, iToys joins ranks with a host of legendary studios and is well positioned to define the next generation of mobile games. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We are currently hiring for the IT team who supports our Battlefield Mobile game development teams. And we are looking for a highly skilled and seasoned Lead Technical Services Engineer who is experienced supporting IT service and who would be excited working at the greatest game company in the world.
- Responsible for New Hire Onboarding/Setups including, but not limited to: Equipment Setup/Configuration/Preparation/Shipping
- Build, deliver & maintain Windows & Mac Imaging/Deployment via SCCM/JAMF
- Responsible for New Hire setups, PC refreshes, Hardware replacements, Software Licensing (when applicable), AV/VC support/advocate, Network support/advocate, VMware, Executive Support and provide technical support to all iToys employees (onsite and remote)
- Incident Management – Responding, tracking, resolving, and performing root cause analysis to prevent reoccurring issues on escalated/assigned tickets as per the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and deliver world-class customer service
- You will identify challenges/opportunities and develop technical solutions through automation, scripting, and engineering best practices
- You will partner with Business Stakeholders, Site IT, and Global IT Functions
- Troubleshoot and Resolve the most complex technical issues in his/her field of expertise
- Participate in additional technology initiatives both local and with Global IT
- Develop positive relationships with the business and other functions at all levels
- Collaborate with global IT team members to ensure consistent IT services to our business users
- Look to improve all aspects of the Desktop Support Engineering functions continually
- Bachelor’s degree or professional training/certifications related to areas of responsibilities or equivalent work experience
- You have 3 or more years of experience in all aspects of desktop support engineering preferably in a gaming studio
- Experience with: Deploying, updating, optimizing, and troubleshooting Windows and Mac-based workstations and laptops in a corporate environment leveraging ConfigMgr, JAMF (Casper), and other system management tools
- Understanding of basic network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, as well as network hardware.
- Support Experience with G-suite/administration, endpoint security, anti-virus solutions, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, SCCM, file and printing services, and shared drives administration
- Experience with studio development applications/tools including, but not limited to: Perforce, Visual Studio, Adobe Creative Cloud, Maya, 3DS Max, Houdini, Microsoft XDK, Sony XDK/PRODG, JIRA
- Strong understanding of development game consoles
- Experience with Automation/Scripting
- Familiarity with standard helpdesk ticketing tools / ITIL practices (ServiceNow)
- Ability to coordinate and communicate at all levels within the organization
- Tech Savvy – Ability and passion for learning new technology and tools
- Passion for Customer Support – A drive to help end-users get what they need to do their jobs the best they can. A sense of satisfaction from assisting end-users in getting what they need on time
- Prioritization Skills – The ability to analyze support requests and prioritize them based on impact
- Discipline – The discipline to actively manage help desk tickets and internal IT tasks without getting distracted by email, chat, or other ad-hoc communication
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision
- Experience with Project Management tools/methodologies
- Remote/On-site flexibility
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Not only that, we’re confident we’ll provide you with opportunities to become an expert in our industry by offering hands on experience using and building with cutting-edge technologies such as VMware, Docker, Container, Mesos and more.
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.