Social Media Associate
Impulse Esports is a new organisation to the Esports scene as of June 2020. With an aim to include everyone regardless of skill rating, age or region; we’re providing a welcoming, professional and safe community for everyone. With both professional and community teams, we’re striving to grow the organisation and our members with it. ‘Where there is unity, there is victory’.
We will provide all the training you may need for free, and no experience is required; we’re looking for passionate individuals who would like to learn
A Social Media Associate will follow the instructions of their Manager to ensure the Impulse Esports social media's in Instagram and Twitter are constantly active and engaged. An associate will spend up to 3 hours across a weeks span to arrange and schedule posts for the media. This includes clips submitted by community members, design posts from the design team, cards like 'MVP of the week' and various other posts assigned.
- Be mature and professional in all environments. You are representing Impulse Esports across all areas of the internet and we expect you to maintain a respectful manner at all times
- Understand what makes a good caption and what makes good content per each social media
- Follow the Department Manager in instructing you when to post, what to post and where to post it.
- Understand and learn what makes a good caption to use for the social medias.
- Encourage community members to post their gameplay clips from both Paladins and Overwatch.
- Work to provide content for the youtube channel with your teammembers to aim for a weekly upload.
- Manage and maintain all the social media’s to a high standard with professionalism on the days you're assigned.
- Use common sense and fulfill other tasks that you think would be expected of you for your role, and ask for support when required
What we provide
- Organised, experienced staff team to work with and guide you in the process
- Opportunity to learn about the Esports industry and how to engage people in social media and skills in marketing and advertising
- Opportunity to work together with top of the line players in both Paladins and Overwatch
Note: This is an unpaid position for passionate people with minimal experience.
We hope to be working with you as soon as possible.
- Impulse Team