Head of Recruitment and Human Resources
Impulse Esports is an Esports organisation new to the Esports scene as of June 2020. With an aim to include everyone regardless of skill rating, age or region; we’re providing a welcoming, professional and safe community for everyone. With both professional and community teams, we’re striving to grow the organisation and our members with it.
We will provide all the training you may need and no experience is required; we’re looking for passionate individuals who would like to learn
The Head of Recruitment is a fundamental role that sees to the progression, development and growth of the staff at Impulse Esports. This role will search for the new members of the team, and support them in their journey of familiarisation with the organisation. The Head of Recruitment should work hand in hand with their team members to create opportunities for promotions and demotions in Impulse Esports. The Head of Recruitment will also act as Human Resources, and will be in support of those who need to be let go.
- Be mature and professional in all environments. You are representing Impulse Esports across all areas of the internet and we expect you to maintain a respectful manner at all times
- Ensure you have a team of individuals supporting your recruitment responsibilities.
- Actively search for new team members for the organisation based off of the ‘list’ we will be adding to.
- Communicate with the other Department Heads and Directors to enforce promotions, demotions and letting people go from the team.
- Be an active member in the community, maintain your roles expectations to a high degree.
- Have a good understanding of the various roles in the community so you understand what to look for in a candidate.
- Use common sense and fulfil other tasks that you think would be expected of you for your role, and ask for support when required
What we provide:
- Organised, experienced staff team to work with and guide you in the process.
- Opportunity to learn about the eSports industry and how to manage and orchestrate a team of people efficiently and effectively.
- Opportunity to work together with top of the line players in various games multi-regionally.
- Opportunity to work in a leading industry with passionate and like minded individuals
Note: This is an unpaid position for passionate people with minimal experience.
We hope to be working with you as soon as possible.
- Impulse Team