Improbable believes in a future where new, virtual worlds will augment the human experience and become as meaningful, lasting, and rich as the physical world. We call this the Multiversal Self.
Our ecosystem of products and services, Improbable Multiplayer Services (IMS), lets developers offload development tasks to develop, operate and evolve games as a service. We use this in our own games and always look to customize our solutions to fit a studio's game, technology, and workflows.
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfillment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.\
As a member of the Product Marketing Team at Improbable, you will be central to the company’s commercial success. The Product Marketing Team is responsible for the “go-to-market strategy”, or in other words, how we sell our product. We plan it, execute it, and iterate on it. We also work with our product and engineering teams to ensure we are building products and features that solve customer problems and allow us to capitalize on market opportunities. This means our team often acts as the “glue” between the Commercial and Technical teams, ensuring we’re marching towards a common goal.
As a Product Analyst, you will be critical in the team’s success, by ensuring the team is making decisions backed by the highest quality data and research. You will contribute to strategic decision-making by leading the planning and execution of market research and analysis projects, and will become an internal expert on the Gaming market. You will also be heavily involved in the pricing of our products and services.
Areas of Impact
- Designing and executing primary market research projects, such as interviews, surveys, and focus groups, and extracting insights in support of the team’s initiatives.
- Collecting and organizing industry analysis and intelligence that help us make data-driven decisions
- Tracking and reporting of our go-to-market, and wider commercial performance. Producing and maintaining reports where appropriate.
- Various analytical tasks related to pricing and monetization, such as identifying optimal price points and cost/margin analysis
- Building commercial models to evaluate the value of market opportunities
- Monitoring general gaming industry developments, and help to identify developments that influence our product strategy
We would like to hear from you if you identify with the following
- 1+ years experience working in the gaming industry, or for a B2B business selling products to developers
- A background in Computer Science, or Maths/Science-based discipline
- A passion for problem-solving and learning, adopting a can-do attitude with new projects and problems.
- Analytical skills and experience with a range of tools to extract and manipulate data such as Excel and SQL.
- Interest in market research working with a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools.
- A customer focus and the ability to identify different customers and market segments and various buyer personas
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.