Marketing Senior Traffic Manager
At Improbable, we believe that the next revolution in entertainment and society will come from massive virtual worlds. They will create new economies and opportunities globally, changing not just how we play, but how we work and relate to each other. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to build the next generation of technologies for online multi-user games and simulations.
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
As a hands-on Senior Traffic Manager for a central Marketing division with 6 internal customers, you will be responsible for designing, managing and optimizing central process to support continuous tracking, delivery and measurement of marketing resources and output. You will lead on the day to day management and scheduling from initial stages of projects through to completion, ensuring timely stakeholder communications on planning and progress.
You will be an integral team member who is able to develop strong and trusting relationships with the Marketing team and stakeholders. You’ll be operationally minded, pragmatic and have a passion for simplicity and efficiency. You will be able to juggle and prioritise resources when timings are tight as well as ensure the smooth running of all projects to brief.
Areas for Impact
You'll manage day to day resourcing across the Marketing division, allocating team members to campaigns based on capacity, requirements, skill set and central prioritization method. You will have autonomy to implement effective tools and processes, and ensure we are working smarter and with increased velocity. You’ll be trusted to design and build Marketing workflows from the ground up, working closely with Marketing leads who represent Product Marketing, Brand design, Content, Digital, Events, PR and Communications as well as agency resources.
You will ensure we are able to adjust, simplify and improve at every level, eliminating unnecessary processes and establishing standards while creating mechanisms and predictable procedures. You will lead analysis of performance data and provide key insights on improved process and efficiency over time, as well as forecasting resource needs inline with our growth goals. Your work will impact and influence multiple business decisions based on your expert knowledge of internal and agency resources and key insights of reach, impact, confidence and effort in relation to Marketing campaigns.
- You are a seasoned Traffic Manager, able to encourage and motivate teams and guide them from external distractions, enabling them to produce the most effective work.
- You can easily manage cross-expertise resources on multiple projects and customers, updating key stakeholders on supply, progress and blockers.
- You have expertise facilitating and leading continual planning processes (Sprint method), with solid understanding of business requirements, timelines and quality assurance.
- You have a clear understanding of Project Management frameworks and principles.
- You possess a solid depth of experience within an in-house marketing environment or large Marketing agency environment.
- You are an expert in prioritisation and resource allocation, who is used to evolving needs and changes in delivery scope.
- You have experience of building Marketing traffic functions and relish working in a fast-paced environment.
- You thrive on building effective relationships with key departments and agency resources.
- You have an ability to facilitate, catalyse and lead change, drawing on change management frameworks.
- You have the ability to understand complex campaigns, relentlessly managing risk landscape, anticipating and mitigating issues.
- You have excellent communication skills, ability to listen with empathy and enable people to act by increasing insight.
- You’re excited to be part of the Marketing operations effort at Improbable and challenging and improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our division.
- You are excited about Improbable and our mission.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.