Marketing Operations Manager
As a hands-on Operations Manager for a central Marketing division with 6 internal customers, you will be developing and running the ongoing processes and tools required to run an effective Marketing team. This is a brand new role in a relatively new function within Improbable, so you will be building foundations for operational excellence from the ground up. You will own our technology infrastructure, including CRM systems and you will be skilled in analytics, marketing automation and project management systems. You will be an expert in evolving practices, optimising solutions and be a leader in Marketing measurement techniques. You will own all the health of all Marketing data, be responsible for data accuracy and ensure that data provides useful insights to the organization.
Working closely with the Director of Marketing and the Traffic function, this is a business critical role enabling the Marketing division to support the company during a high growth period. You will be an integral team member who is able to develop strong and trusting relationships with the Marketing team and stakeholders. You’ll be operationally minded, pragmatic and have a passion for simplicity and efficiency.
Areas for Impact;
- Measurement. Develop and implement measurement methodology to assess the impact of marketing efforts: track, evaluate, measure, and report on the effectiveness of, and ROI from integrated campaigns. Optimizing analytics and measurement - including live dashboard ownership.
- Data-driven. Implement a data-driven, performance-monitored quantitative approach.
- Technology infrastructure. You will have the autonomy to review, refine and implement effective tools and processes, be accountable for efficiency and reliability and ensuring we are working smarter and with increased velocity.
- Performance. Drive defining performance indicators and ensure they are tracked efficiently and closely aligned with business objectives.
- Key decision making. Your work will impact and influence multiple business decisions based on your expert knowledge of key insights of reach and impact in relation to Marketing campaigns.
- Lead Management. You will own the lead management process, proactively looking for opportunities to improve the process in order to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of demand generation activity.
- Planning. Bring value and perspective to our planning process.
- Operations excellence. You will ensure we are able to adjust, simplify and improve at every level, eliminating unnecessary processes and establishing standards while creating mechanisms and predictable procedures.
We would like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- Marketing or Business orientated degree.6+ years in direct Marketing Operations role within the B2B technology industry.
- Deep familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation platforms
- Extensive experience in data collection, manipulation, and reporting across different audiences
- Experience designing and creating global operational excellence programs. Familiar with statistical methods, calculating ROI across an end-to-end funnel model, and forming appropriate conclusions warranted by the available data.
- Proven experience in achieving goals and hitting deadlines, based on company-wide objectives, regardless of the obstacles
- An ability to facilitate, catalyze and lead change, drawing on change management, culture, development, and systems thinking.
- A high level of emotional intelligence, excellent communication skills, ability to listen with empathy and enable people to act by increasing insight
- You’re excited to be part of the operations effort at Improbable and challenging and improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our division
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.