Group Financial Accountant
As a member of the Finance team at Improbable you will be central to the company’s ability to deliver timely and accurate financial data to aid decision making across the business. The Group Finance team leads the application of financial policy and compliance across the group of Improbable companies spanning the globe.
As Group Financial Accountant you will be charged with a diverse range of responsibilities across the accounting function including the application of financial policy, statutory reporting, tax, and ad hoc special projects.
Areas for Impact:
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements under FRS102 and assistance with the audit process
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts and quarterly reporting
- Management of established group tax and compliance affairs, including corporate tax, R&D tax incentive schemes, VAT, transfer pricing and other ad hoc projects.
- Technical accounting support
- Managing and monitoring the integrity of the management and financial data, including liaising with FP&A to aid P&L management and business insights
- Assist in the implementation of streamlined financial processes across the group
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- ACA qualified with 2+ years PQE
- A dynamic self-starter with a proactive approach to challenges
- Experience preparing financial statements under FRS102
- Consolidation experience
- Excellent Excel skills
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!!
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.