ImPerium Gaming is looking for a Fortnite Manager to join our management team. We are a gaming organization that currently competes in multiple games but are always looking to grow and expand. In addition, we have over 250 members in our Discord as well as dedicated streamers; we promote and encourage community involvement beyond just supporting our organization sponsored players. For now, the Fortnite Manager role will be voluntary, but this is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the Fortnite competitive scene and learn more about managing players.
- Maintain our Fortnite team
- Recruit and try out new players as necessary
- Schedule scrims
- Regularly maintain and update social media for matches (ie. Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- Arrange entry into tournaments
- Ensure player satisfaction and resolve any problems as they come up
- Report to the VP of Business Operations with any updates and issues
- Preferably 18+
- Knowledge of Fortnite
- Ability to work independently, but will seek out help when needed before any issues escalate
- Show initiative and passion for the work
- Communicates clearly and promptly
- No prior experience necessary - we will train and help if needed, though prior experience is preferred.