Content Creator Analyst
ImPerium Gaming is looking for a Content Creation Analyst to join our team. We are a gaming organization that currently competes in League, Fortnite, Brawlhalla, Rocket League, and Rainbow Six Siege but are always looking to grow and expand. We promote and encourage community involvement beyond just supporting our organization sponsored players. For now, the role will be voluntary but this is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn more about working with esports teams.
This role serves as a liaison between the ImP community and the ImP brand. Working within the Content Creation team & closely with ImP studios and other ImP areas you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the social media content plans, with the aim to build up engagement with our target audiences. The ultimate goal of this critical role is to create value for the ImP brand, which will have a halo effect on all of our products.
- Understand content/gaming platforms such as YouTube and Twitch
- Relate to affinity topics from the mobile, gaming, emerging-technology industries, and pop-culture
- Research industry-related topics such as gaming and market trends.
- Produce digital content marketing campaigns & events
- Write newsletters and overall news, creating visuals (with the help of graphic designers), contests, etc.
- Create original brand video content
- Develop new products and ideas along with the Content Creation team to develop ImP brand as well as its creators
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
What would be great if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Content Management and creation
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- A second/ third/ fourth language is a plus.