Talent Acquisition Advisor
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor for a 6 month contract with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor is a critical connector to the heart of the company, focusing on the full lifecycle of Talent Acquisition at all levels, employer brand awareness and the initial onboarding of new Immutables into Gods Unchained.
You will focus on recruitment activities including attracting candidates from Sydney, as well as across the world and from various backgrounds. You will help profile, identify, attract, and assess both active and passive candidates and guide them on their journey to Gods Unchained.
You will help deliver a candidate experience like no other (and you get to be creative and define this). You will act as the primary advocate for candidates leading them through the recruiting and interviewing process, connecting them to the revolutionary culture and mission of Immutable and ensuring a successful onboarding.
We are a passionate team who love working together so we are looking for someone with a growth mindset and who will go above and beyond.
- Sourcing: You’ll be responsible for developing and executing on sourcing strategies that deliver the strongest results and make sure we’re bringing top talent into the company
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent.
- Diversity strategies: Collaborate to create diversity and inclusion plans for hiring
- Hire the best: Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed. We search high and far.
- Partner with your hiring managers: You will work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of how each role fits into Immutable.
- Obsess about candidate experience: We care deeply about our People. Our candidate experience should articulate our revolutionary company and match the employee experience.
- Data-driven: You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach.
- Employer Branding: You understand that successful recruitment requires a strong employer brand and you will need to collaborate to help design and implement a strong employer brand strategy.
- Onboarding: You have been the face of the company and who better than to facilitate the first day onboarding than our Talent Advisor.
Ideal Experience Pedigree
- 3 - 5 years of Talent acquisition experience
- Onshore and offshore recruitment experience
- Prior experience/knowledge of employer branding
- Excited about emerging technology
- A Diversity advocate
- ATS experience, ideally Lever
- Established networks for leveraging recruitment and employer brand awareness