(Closed) Motion Graphics Designer
We are looking for an outstanding Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging and on-brand motion graphics to inspire and grow our community, as well as delivering to our partners. In this role you'll have the opportunity to flex your creativity as you work on original content across brands in Immortals Gaming Club (MIBR, LA Valiant, Optic and Immortals). You'll have a strong creative flair with an ability to translate requirements into design.
What you'll be doing:
- Producing Motion graphics for all brands under Immortals Gaming Club
- Managing the creative process to spec and deadlines.
- Work alongside designers, management, and producers to create graphics that are on brand for the different teams under Immortals Gaming Club
- Working alongside sponsors and partners to ensure their requests are met
What you'll have done:
- 5+ Years of working with Motion Design software, in a professional environment.
- Background working in esports is highly preferred, at the least you will have an incredible understanding of the gaming, esports and the community.
- History of working with sponsors and partners to produce deliverable's which exceed expectations to deadline
- You'll be able to produce quality motion designs with efficiency and attention to detail, whilst working fast
- You'll be able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Have the ability to adapt to different brands and work across them simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of the following software programs including, After Effects, Blender, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, OBS, Streamlabs OBS. Not required but a bonus is CINEMA4D knowledge