(Closed) Director, Corporate Partnerships (NYC, LA, Chicago, Texas)
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced sponsorship sales professional, who has strong brand and agency relationships to move into the exciting and groundbreaking world of esports.
We are THE new industry, with so much potential to bring brands to an audience which is no longer influenced by traditional advertising. Immortals Gaming Club is the world’s first vertically integrated, truly global esports and gaming company. The only organization in every major league and a mission to create the world's most inclusive, engaged and connected community of gamers.
This exciting and challenging role will allow you to be on the cutting edge of shaping sponsor and partnerships within this industry, reinventing how businesses connect with their audience.
- Own and exceed annual sales goals within assigned territory and accounts
- Work as a true partner to understand our clients business needs and objectives enabling them to meet these via our unique position in the market
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales goals and expand our partnership base, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Consolidate existing research and conduct new research on demographics, marketing strategies and consumer behavior to identify potential corporate partners.
- Prospect leads and arrange meetings with potential brand partners to gather business requirements and identify cross-promotional opportunities.
- Write, negotiate and finalize contracts and sponsorship deals and manage account services throughout the process to ensure deliverables are met
- Generate new business partnerships by means of active prospecting and networking and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Likley to have 5 - 7 years experience of selling sponsorships
- Strong background in prospecting and closing new business
- Aptitude in designing and delivering attractive, targeted and professional presentations
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services, listening to the partner and delivering effective solutions
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills