(Closed) Regional Esports Manager (Europe)
Auto Chess team is looking for regional managers!
The recently released game made by Dragonest, Imba! and original creators of the autobattler genre from Drodo Studio is rapidly growing worldwide. With over 25 million of users registered within the 3 months of beta test we are confidently taking leading position in the list of autobattlers.
We have a strong believe that esports shall be one of the key elements of our game and take a big part in the life of our community. We already announced our first international tournament with $1,000,000 prize pool supported by well-known regional organizers and finals been held in Shanghai in the end of October. Our next goal will be establishing of multi-level cooperation with regional and national partners, local organizations and proactive members of the community.
In order to make it happen — we need to establish awesome global operational team. So… We are hiring! If you love Auto Chess as much as we do and meet the requirements below — contact us immediately!
What we expect you to do:
- Establish cooperation with partners in each country of your region;
- Establish a connection with the community and recruit proactive members for support;
- Coordinate all esports and community activities with our partners in the region;
- Coordinate local PR activities and releases about the game & esports, patch updates;
- Cooperate with local streamers and influencers on the game promotion;
- Submit regular reports to the HQ.
Requirements to the candidates:
- At least 1-year experience in community management and social media experience;
- Good communication skills (fluency in English, both spoken and written);
- Have a high sense of responsibility, honest work style, and team spirit;
- You have to be passioned about esports and familiar with AutoChess and autobattlers genre.
Additional advantages would be:
- Over 3-years’ experience in community management and social media experience;
- Professional experience in esports tournaments organization;
- Business level Chinese language skill.