Imangi Studios is seeking a talented Senior Tech Artist to join our team and help create industry-leading mobile games! As Senior Tech Artist, you will serve as a bridge between programming and art, ensuring that the art team has the ideal tool-set to meet the demands of high-quality mobile game art creation. You will work closely with the Art Director to ensure the quality bar can be met, while maintaining optimal performance across a variety of mobile devices.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with all disciplines to resolve issues and improve game quality.
- Optimize run-time performance of games.
- Assist the programming team with implementing art-related tools and features.
- Drive development of 3D art pipeline tools and enhance pipeline process.
- Contribute to the long-term vision for technical art and graphics at the studio.
- 5 + years of profession experience developing technical art for video games
- Proficiency with particle effects, shaders, and rigging
- Experience in programming and/or relevant scripting
- High level knowledge of Unity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with a major 3d art package (Maya preferred)
- Strong Photoshop skills
- Experience with Perforce
- Knowledge of Imangi games