(Closed) Business Development Manager - Europe
Business Development Manager - EUROPE (Fluent in English)
Reports To: Development Crew
Direct Reports: None
Start Date – February 2021
This is a target driven sales focused role that requires someone with a desire to progress personally & professionally. You must be able to work in the Germany*
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and building meaningful client relationships and maintaining a pipeline of business opportunities.
You will work closely with the crew of Development Managers from Regions and project delivery team to package our product offerings, initiate contract negotiations & deliver presentations to prospective clients. Client aftercare and account management will also form an integral part of your role.
The manager will form the head of the Region’s sales team and will be primarily tasked with generating their own leads for prospective commercial opportunities. Ideal candidates will have a history of securing successful partnerships and sponsorships with both endemic and non-endemic brands.
- Further develop a robust prospective business pipeline via a methodical outreach, establishing lasting industry relationships
- Maintain the sales CRM in conjunction with weekly reporting to senior management
- Lead generation & discovery
- Virtual & physical (when able) networking
- Create pitch decks with input from the wider delivery team
- Create a sales cycle focusing on client communication & strategic feedback
- Contribute to the wider business development strategies of the startup
- Work with the delivery teams & clients to define contractual deliverables
- Assistance & utilization of startup’s localized social media accounts
- Creating sponsorship proposals for prospective partners
- Researching prospective leads and opportunities, both locally and across Europe, for strategic outreach
- Contacting prospects and pitching for partnerships and/or sponsorships
- General networking and generating commercial interest in Patchwork
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong partnerships or significant experience in building relationships with digital content providers.
- Ability to pitch opportunities and make deals.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role in software, publishing, or digital media.
- An existing network of contacts within digital media would be a plus.
- Experience managing a business development or sales pipeline.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and self-organizing.
- Comfortable working in an informal environment at a high growth technology company.
- MBA or equivalent work experience would be a plus.
- Remote working possible for the right candidate, with the ability to travel to Turkey & other offices as necessary.
Please fill in the application by supplying a covering letter. Please ensure everything is included in PDF format.
That’s a start-up, unfortunately, we can’t offer a fixed salary, we will offer you commissions from the revenue for the first months.
Imagination Turkey is searching for an engaging, personable, and results-orientated individual with a passion for Media and a track record of establishing great partner relationships in the digital technology space to lead our efforts in this area. Success will be measured through your ability to grow and manage relationships with content partners and digital channels in both Germany and Europe.
What we can offer;
- Flexible working
- Competitive commission structure with bonuses
- Unlimited holiday, sick days, Family leave (for new parents)
- We value integrity, honesty, and transparency
You will have the chance to benefit from our talent initiative, and the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. From mentoring schemes and educational workshops to industry event attendance and guest speakers - we are proud of our dedication to development.
We also offer the following benefits;
- Minimum 12 days off in a month (That’s a start-up 🤓)
- Special Package for off days 😊
- Bonus Scheme
- Probably 22° C ~ 33.8° F warmed office in the near future 😋
Our Goals for 2021
As one of the fastest rising Project management company in Turkey, Imagination is looking to make key hires and announcements to cement its place as fundamental in the digital media industry. The COO will exemplify our ambition and vision to build a Tier 1 media organization with the goal of 1M$ investment.